Senior Associate, Advisory,Services
Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Duff & Phelps offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
- Analyst leads to Senior Associate
- Senior Associate leads to Vice President
- Vice President leads to Director
- Director leads to Managing Director
- Managing Director ends this path
"I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family." Don Levy
Director, M&A Transaction Advisory Services, New York
Description Job ID 20000217 Dallas, Texas Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU. Our Transaction Advisory Services ("TAS") Due Diligence practice offers buy-side and sell-side mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory services with a fully dedicated team experienced in working with private equity funds and strategic buyers. Duff & Phelps TAS Due Diligence group assists in the operating, financial, tax and information technology aspects of the due diligence process. Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value — yours and ours. Responsibilities:
- Professional Development
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
- Global Presence
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
- Examining historical trends and discussing significant fluctuations and non-recurring items between periods
- Assisting in identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring, or deal termination
- Identifying post-acquisition steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Assisting clients in identifying pre and post-acquisition transaction issues
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing long-term business relationships
- Managing and contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via http://careers.duffandphelps.jobs Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability. Transparency. Confidence. Trust. ]]> 45883
- Minimum of 2 years related accounting or finance work experience
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or other relevant discipline, or an MBA
- Public accounting experience
- Financial Due Diligence for private equity and strategic buyers
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word and Excel
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services