Senior Associate, Business,Risk Management
Your road to success
starts here. #TheSantanderEffect #WeAllDeserveRespect
Sr. Associate, Business Control and Risk Management Req ID: o7BUbfwx Date posted 02/21/2020
The Business Control and Risk Management Associate acts as a first line of defense to liaison with second and third line of defense- to develop and implement new policy requests/revisions, to complete all line of business related risk assessments, risk mandates, continuity plans, resolution plans and execution. Associate is recognized as a subject matter expert by advising and guiding enterprise wide initiative such as risk assessments, KPI development, and remediation of issues.
- Drives projects to implement the necessary changes to policy, procedures and processes in order to align the Business Unit(s) to the organization's practice standards.
- Analyzes, evaluates and provides strategic guidance and direction for programs, policies and procedures to ensure alignment with regulatory requirements and acceptable risk mitigation practices.
- Provides advisory support for regulatory examinations and audits by defining the how and why for all implemented decisions; ensures all requested documentation is provided.
- Supports Business Unit team members in the resolution of Risk related issues.
- Develops and implements appropriate controls and procedures reflecting the standards set forth in the policies and Regulations while accounting for risks inherent in the products, services, types of customers, locations of customers, and functions of the Business Unit.
- Develops, implements and monitors compliance program and controls for the assigned area. Identifies gaps in controls, proposes solutions, and implements corrective actions.
- Reports to management on regulatory developments and risks/issues identified within assigned area. Regularly provides reports to Business Control and Risk Management on progress.
- Effectively partners with line of business to solicit information and to mitigate risk.
- Manages complex process evaluations across single or varied line of business.
- 3-4 years of IT Controls Testing experience
- Certifications (CISA, CISSP, CRISC) a plus
- Big 4, Security background desired
- Experience in SOX 404/ITGC/RCSA/Management Assessment/PCI/Cyber risk/Cybersecurity/SOC is a plus
- Basic understanding of IT areas (Access Management, IT Operations, Information Security, etc.)
- Knowledge of COSO, COBIT, NIST, ITIL, FFIEC
- Excellent Verbal and Written communications skills
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Work in Dallas
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and you'll receive news, updates and alerts for the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
- Risk, Dallas, Texas, United States
- Information Technology, Dallas, Texas, United States
- Risk Management, Dallas, Texas, United States
- Santander Bank or NYB/SIS Employees, Dallas, Texas, United States
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
US Candidates/Employees: Click here to view the “” poster and supplement and the
to view the California Privacy Notice. Need assistance? Contact