Senior Associate, Transportation,Management, Information And Technology Industry
Senior Associate- Logistics- Oracle Transportation Management (OTM)
Requisition #: 44953
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate- Logistics- Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) in Customer & Operations for our practice.
- Help execute process and strategy improvements related to supply chain and operational improvement projects
- Serve as a resource and key team member on client projects
- Support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely delivery of deliverables
- Review the work product of associates and provide direction and training as necessary
- Provide input into engagement decisions regarding work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation, and career development of staff members
- Act as a JDA TMS Cloud and/or OTM SaaS subject matter professional advising on industry leading transportation practices, solution scope and deployment alternatives
- A minimum of three years of management consulting experience providing operational advisory services related to supply chain execution, cost reduction, and operational restructuring
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Operations Analysis, Engineering or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Deep knowledge of industry leading practices related to logistics, transportation, warehousing and distribution, including transportation management optimization, order management, and distribution network evaluation
- Experience with JDA TMS Cloud, WMS (Red Prairie) and / or OTM SaaS, WMS: at least one full lifecycle implementation with integration; working knowledge of one or more of the following integration standards/tools: XML/EDI, Mulesoft, and Oracle OIC
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.