The Client: A leading investment bank in the Dallas area has secured a tech spend of over 10 billion dollars for 2021 and is dramatically growing their engineering teams across several disciplines. They are seeking engineers from all levels of expertise to join a team that will be responsible for 3 major initiatives that will directly increase market share and will driving their P&L to new heights.
As the a Senior Java Engineer, you will be responsible for all phases of the software development life cycle. This engineer will gather system and user requirements, build Java modules and test features before release. The Senior Java Engineer will have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and will be responsible for leading junior developers.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Previous financial industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years developing java applications
- Mastery of multiple OOP languages outside of java
- In depth knowledge of AWS platforms
- Previous experience building springboot applications on the cloud
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of relational databases and proficiency with SQL