A top-tier investment bank is looking to add to their quickly expanding team. They are seeking qualified individuals to participate in their massive hiring initiative for their exciting fintech-focused group. They are working on many ground-breaking projects to increase consumer access to various banking functions. If you are a skilled Java developer with 2+ years of experience who wants to work on extraordinary fintech initiatives, this opportunity is for you!
- Work on the core of a strategically important system, used by both revenue generating and federation divisions.
- Interact with platform users in strategies and business-adjacent technology teams spread around the world
- Interact directly with the business to build innovative solutions to support the business
- Innovate with new technologies to deliver quality products directly to consumers
- Play a big part in design and implementation in a highly collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Excellent object oriented or functional analysis and design skills
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to solve problems and apply analysis to make data driven decisions
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
- 1+ years of software development experience for Analyst
- 3+ years of software development experience for Associate
Expert Knowledge in One Or More Of
- Programming in Java
- Solid understanding of core Java concepts, common APIs and design patterns
- Experience in working with large software systems, distributed computing, and databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience of test-driven development, hands on experience with testing frameworks such as Junit and a sound understanding of SDLC process
- Knowledge or interest in trading technologies in the front-office of a trading organization
B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or Related field