This is an opportunity to join a market leader in the investment industry where you will be joining a collaborative team that is focused on delivering top solutions for clients and internal stakeholders alike. This role is an individual contributor role with the opportunity to develop into a leader and manager in the near future. This group is building out a class-act group of professionals for their new team in Downtown Dallas.
- Engineer solutions that enable compliance and effective operational practices without introducing material operational friction
- Automate daily business processes using multiple applications, such as Tidal Scheduler
- Must be conversant with a tech stack composed of Java (Tomcat primarily) .NET, Python, Citrix XA, Citrix NetScaler, NGINX and Redis
- Analyze infrastructure issues and requests, and propose solutions while collaborating with infrastructure teams
- Collaborate with platform, network, and release automation teams to build effective and efficient operations framework
- Work well in a team setting, leverage influence, and embrace a focus on outcomes
- Actively respond to, monitor and participate in incident management activities; maintain ownership of issues through to resolution. Ensure appropriate engagement across teams
- Document and maintain processes and procedures, guidelines, change requests, etc.
- On-Call Weekend rotation and Holiday rotation coverage
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- 7 years of technical support experience, with 1 year in the financial industry.
- Strong experience building, supporting and optimizing both Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Strong experience working with Load Balancer solutions such as Citrix Netscaler, NGINX and/ or F5.
- Strong experience working with MQ platforms such as Rabbit, Sonic, SQS
- Proficient in scripting languages, such as Bash / Python / PowerShell
- Experience with Redis (RLEC) is a plus
- Experience with ForgeRock is a plus
- Experience with Citrix hosted applications and Citrix XA server management is a plus
- Experience with VMware products is a plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Chef and/ or Ansible is a plus
- Experience with Cloud technologies, AWS preferred is a plus
- Strongly self-motivated to overcome challenges and identify new opportunities for process improvement
- Highly driven to constantly improve skills and gain new knowledge
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, attention to detail and well organized.
- World-class healthcare, dental, vision, and PTO benefits package