- Dallas, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Federal Reserve Bank Dallas
- 17 Apr 19
System Analyst II
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.ORGANIZATIONAL SUMMARY: As part of the nations central bank, the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is committed to strengthening the economy and our communities. At the Fed, you have the opportunity to become part of an important public service institution whose work touches lives across the globe. Its a big job and thats why we need talented, results-driven professionals who care about making a difference. POSITION SUMMARY: Currently, the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is seeking a self-motivated and customer focused System Analyst to serve as an integral member of a national team responsible for supporting the core functions of the Credit Risk Management business line. RESPONSIBILITIES: The System Analyst will act as the liaison between the business users and the technical team with the following responsibilities:
- Understand, analyze and document business requirements and other artifacts such as use cases, UI interfaces and business rules.
- Provide application support and maintenance including testing, patches, and upgrades etc.
- Analyze application defects and enhancements and assist with the solution.
- Provide customer support and resolve support requests including analysis, documentation and resolution of the requests.
- Lead small projects including planning, conducting stakeholder meetings, requirements, development, user testing and implementation.
- Develop in-depth understanding of Credit Risk Management business function.
Ensures Accountability - Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Communicates Effectively - Develops and delivers communications that covey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Customer Focus - Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions. Specifically, experience in developing and maintaining internal and external customer relationships and offering consulting based on subject matter expertise.
Prioritization and Planning - Applies organizational, time management and planning skills in order to manage assigned workload and complete multiple job assignments with multiple deadlines.
Initiative - Self-directed and motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal direction EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst, Java Developer, or Systems Analyst
- Well versed with the entire System Development Life Cycle including business and system analysis, requirement gathering, documentation, development and testing.
- Strong customer focus and business acumen Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Working knowledge of application testing
- Working knowledge of database relationships.
- Capable of adapting to changing requirements and responsibilities
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Primary Location: TX-Dallas
Organization: Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
Job Type: Experienced
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time