WSO Client Management Specialist
IHS Markit is seeking an experienced & motivated Client Specialist to strategically manage client relationships within the Wall Street Office Software Team, as well as assist in the migration of clients into the WSO Managed Service offering. The individual will be responsible for managing client-driven strategy and client support throughout multiple aspects of the business. Additional responsibilities include coordination of issue resolution, training, reporting, and keen understanding/presentation of the clients' business structure, pipeline, and market footprint. The role also calls for key strategic partnerships across multiple business factions (i.e. product, operations, support, etc.) Finally, this individual will represent the vision of our team, as well as the daily tone of positive client experiences. Expectations
Education and experience
- Contribute in the management and retention of a number of WSO Software clients
- Client types include Asset Managers, Banks, Hedge Funds and Mutual Funds
- Strategically task oriented as it relates to product improvements, the prioritization of such, and the accountability of delivery
- Project Management of various initiatives
- Promote and execute migration of clients to the WSO Hosted or Managed Services platform.
- Prepare client overviews and assist on client renewals and cross/upselling.
- Seek out revenue driven opportunities by cross/upselling various products/components across WSO and the IHSM product lines
- Partner with key divisions of IHS Markit (i.e. Implementations, WSO Product, Sales, Product Support, Global Acct Management and all other client communications)
- BA or BS (Accounting or Finance recommended)
- Commercial awareness
- Experience in high-yield or leveraged loan financial market
- Exposure to software development & project management
- Experience with Wall Street Office Product Suite - preferred
- Strong PC skills - Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM tools (Sharepoint, Salesforce, etc.)
- 3-5 years of tangible experience as an individual contributor in the financial services industry.
- Strong work ethic - organized, detail oriented, analytical, task driven
- Technical awareness through software applications
- Adept at building strong client relationships with an emphasis around overall client execution
- C-level, sales communication skill sets - preferred
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.