WSO Consulting - Business Analyst
The Markit WSO Consulting group includes business, development and quality assurance resources dedicated to meeting the custom needs of Markit WSO clients. This is accomplished primarily through development of custom reports, extracts, and utilities along with training and support as necessary. The Consulting BA is the primary point of contact and works in both an analysis and project management role to execute a successful project.
Duties & accountabilities
- Fully scope and manage client requests ranging from custom reports to WSO product enhancements.
- Coordinate internally with sales, account managers, implementations, upgrades, and other teams as necessary to meet go-live dates.
- Manage custom requests through all stages of the Consulting life cycle, including requirement discovery, scoping, delivery, and support
- Maintain proactive communication with development and QA resources assigned as well as with the client to set appropriate expectations and timelines.
- Document task notes throughout the project to ensure transparency to all stakeholders.
- Provide superior customer service by responding to clients timely and professionally.
- Participate in team meetings to improve estimates and team efficiency.
- Work with product teams to request input regarding proposed solutions and present functionality for road map consideration where a theme has been identified.
- Support and research any prior custom projects as new questions or concerns are raised regarding functionality.
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.