The Structured Finance (SF) Strategic Initiative team is responsible for building foundational execution and digital operating capabilities to help SF execute on their goals. This new team operates globally and brings together a collection of business and technical skills with a mandate to drive a transformative agenda in SF. The team has a can-do spirit and gets involved in a diverse and interesting range of activities. Reporting to the SF Strategic Initiative Lead, you will be empowered to help drive a portfolio of automation transformation projects to a successful conclusion, while learning about Structured Finance ratings process. The Impact
This role plays a key part in leading the next phase of S&P Global Ratings' Structured Finance's Process Automation transformation journey. Over the past year the company has invested in building a foundational capability and is now focused on ongoing capability growth through certification programs, team self-sufficiency and by leveraging an SME network throughout the company. As part of a small,As a member of a specialist team, you will help lead these activities for SF and export across all of Ratings with a focus on realizing business value achieve business value for SF. What's in it for you?
S&P Global SF Strategic Initiative team is looking for a multi-disciplined candidate with an interest in fixed income, securitization and financial markets. Credit analysis is at the heart of our business, however, the team is looking to maximize opportunities with data and automation, and looking to add value both internally and externally.seeking an experienced operations professional to lead and support a range of process automation activities for SF.
What we're looking for
- Help embed a new industry-leading capability in SF , by democratizing low code automation tools and and contribute towards creating a truly digital workplace
- Deliver real, measurable business value with ownership and accountability for the results
- Work with highly skilled teammates in a collaborative and fast-paced global team environment
- Potential to learn and work on the latest technologies as they are added to the Ratings basket of Automation technologies
- Global exposure to the whole of S&P Global Ratings by working with leaders from all departments / regions (e.g. by facilitating automation assessments on submitted automation opportunities to understand existing processes and opportunities for improvement using the latest technologies).
- Work with highly skilled teammates in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment
- Motivated individual with keen interest in automation career path and in fixed income and Structured Finance.
- Proficiency with at least one complimentary programming language (Python, .NET/VB, VBA/PowerShell, or C#)
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Candidate with and aptitude for learning, experimenting and picking up new technologies quickly
- Operating Model Rigour - help drive and facilitate the delivery of high value projects through full automation life cycle with a strong focus on adherence of automation controls and benefits management
- Automation initiative tracking - cross functional co-ordination and project delivery support, conduct regular automation assessments and capture BV / maintain KPI metrics
- Communication - assist with internal communication to key stakeholders (globally), including maintaining internal web pages and liaising with communications teams
- Excellent presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with senior business stakeholders, management, and automation developers
- Agile practices - experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. use of automation huddles to keep stakeholders updated with the progress, issues, risks and constraints)
- Be able to determine business cases for RPA and other types of automation
- Be able to demonstrate your involvement in projects and your understanding of working to a methodology
- Lean process mapping, ability to model and document "as is" and "to be" business processes
- Proven multitasking ability - manage and coordinate execution
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the Structured Finance, Business Transformation or / Automation space
- Ability to work in a cross functional, multi geography virtual teams displaying cultural sensitivity and championing diversity & inclusion
S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide. S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings EEO Statement
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), RATNGS202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
257703 Posted On:
Farmers Branch, Texas, United States