Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Account Manager- Contact Center Job Locations US-TX-Fort Worth
Req No. 2020-6440
Category Business/Client Support
CO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital transformation to the credit union movement. We’re creating innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If you’re passionate about technology and want to be part of a purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered financial services.
We are seeking a talented Account Manager to be responsible for proactively managing portfolios of Custom Contact Center Credit Union relationships and potentially some other smaller client relationships. Focus will be to retain and grow existing client relationships, add-on sales, maintain high level of client satisfaction, escalate and support timely resolution of problems. This will be an inside position and account management will take place via phone, email, and webinar interactions.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction by serving as the primary point person for client escalation and resolution of issues for assigned portfolio.
- Work closely with other areas within the company to resolve client concerns.
Initiate contact with clients in the assigned portfolio to ensure they are knowledgeable on the value of CO-OP and have an understanding of the products/services we provide to the credit union market.
- Under the direction of the Manager, Client Services Contact Center work to develop add-on sales and retention strategies.
- Effectively collaborates with customers and Technical Resources to ensure information templates, telephony configuration and decision engines conform to the customer’s guidelines/preferences.
- Collaborates with internal partners regularly to ensure contractual commitments are being met.
- Regularly conducts analysis and assessment to facilitate customer conversations; Proposes recommendations and troubleshoot issues.
- Thoroughly conducts and prepares documentation for regular Lending Program Reviews, as applicable, for the purpose of maintaining or increasing revenue streams while developing the business partnership.
- Thoroughly conducts and prepares documentation for regular Account Reviews, as applicable, for the purpose of discussing service trends and opportunities while developing the business partnership.
- Thoroughly conducts and prepares documentation for regular operational conference calls to discuss the current status of service offerings, planned activities/events and impacts while developing the business partnership.
- Thoroughly conducts accurate credit union audits to include reconciliation of billing to contracts and work provided, among other potential items to review.
- Effectively positions additional products and services to customers. Up-sells and cross sells of existing credit union clients.
- Makes recommendations to policy and procedure creation and modifications for Client Services and Operations.
- Engage the Client Business Executives as needed.
Participate in meetings, conferences, etc. as directed.
Understand market changes and legislative issues that may impact client decisions.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What Youll Need to Succeed
- Must have a High School diploma but a College degree in business, marketing, finance or related field is preferred.
- Must have own car, car insurance, and a valid driver's license.
- Strong consumer lending knowledge, working knowledge of lending software products preferred.
- Strong PC and software skills, including general Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Must be able to take own initiative, work independently with minimum supervision and possess the ability to problem solve.
- Strong ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong ability to understand business concepts and translations.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) with all levels of management and clients, organizational and proven leadership skills, good presentation skills and some sales background preferred.
- Two years of Financial Institution background in operations, marketing, or member services and preferred 2 years in the EFT Industry.
- Two years previous account management experience preferred.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their value; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP’s commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits – Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits – medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Software Powered by iCIMS