Financial Consultant - Westlake, TX
Job Description: Financial Consultant, Regional Center
With your extraordinary knowledge and incomparable integrity, we know that clients invest their trust in you. Join a team that also invests in you with key product and service offerings, sophisticated technology and an elite investment platform. Here, you will build long-term, dedicated relationships with customers by bringing them peace of mind as you guide them through wealth management and retirement planning strategies. The Expertise We're Looking For
The Purpose of Your Role
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required prior to hire
- Series 66 (63/65) and Insurance Licenses preferred (or to be obtained upon hire)
- Five years financial services experience, with 3-5 years of sales experience
- A CFP is helpful; if you don't already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you with classes to obtain it!
We fully support you with an open architecture product platform and top resources in the financial industry, while you nurture relationships with an existing client base via phone. Your sharp focus, motivational skills and leadership qualities are prime attributes as you provide the appropriate investment solutions to existing clients and help expand the acquisition of new customers. The Skills You Bring
The Value You Deliver
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of financial markets and investment products, and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with High Net Worth clientele
- Self-starter who is able to work independently and has demonstrated a track record of achievement.
- Ability to thoughtfully introduce your clients to different investment strategies and bring together additional client assets while engaging in positive, client-centered discussions by using guidance tools and presenting target solutions that motivate customers to take action
- Collaborating with multiple business partners allows you to craft an unsurpassed customer experience and meet the client's broad range of investment needs
- Growth mindset, both personally and professionally.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
- By developing and deepening existing client relationships through complex financial planning, you will grow your book of business with Fidelity's support and resources.
- Your integrity, insights, communication skills and meticulous planning allows you to mentor and support your customers as they look to reach their retirement goals
- Educating customers on the technology and channels available to them to better monitor, maintain, and handle their investments
- Developing existing relationships to retain and increase total assets and profitability
Working in our Regional Center, you will offer mentorship and personalized financial planning to customers over the phone and help to extend the reach of Fidelity's brand. Fidelity has an open architecture, allowing you to provide comprehensive and complex investment solutions. At Fidelity, you'll have the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, full access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with extraordinary benefits.
While you build relationships here, you will also be building your career! Certifications:
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA, Series 65 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.