> Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Fraud Analyst I Job Locations US-TX-Fort Worth
Req No. 2020-6515
Category Business/Client Support
We are seeking a talented Fraud Analyst I to provide the highest quality customer care to members of CO-OP Financial Services credit unions, providing timely review and resolution of Fraud Alerts while managing special projects as assigned.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Investigates and evaluates fraud by contacting cardholders.
- Handles inbound and outbound calls from cardholders, financial institutions and internal departments, giving highest priority, over all other projects and internal tasks, to customer calls and requests. Treats each caller with respect, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Enters and maintains accurate case detail reports for all alerts received and reports type of fraud on each occurrence.
- Fully comprehend and be able to interpret case management system in order to assist and answer client and member questions and resolve cases.
- Maintain working knowledge for all applicable Fidelity (FIS)/CO-OP applications and products, both current and new.
- Reviews for trends across single and multiple financial institutions.
- Provides escalation and updates to supervisor regarding cases.
- Handle any special projects as assigned by management.
- Must react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Regular attendance and punctuality as a full time employee in order to daily exercise all of the essential functions.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What Youll Need to Succeed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- With at least 2 years of Customer Service experience in an office or call center environment.
- Internal candidates must have been at performance level 3 for the last twelve months.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is preferred.
- Familiarity of current fraud electronic payments fraud trends preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills; strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Must be flexible with work hours. The Risk department is open 7 days a week.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their value; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OPs commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Software Powered by iCIMS