> Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Manager, Contact Center Job Locations US-TX-Fort Worth
Req No. 2020-6716
We are seeking a talented Manager, Contact Center to manage daily Contact Center operations with direct oversight of Contact Center Supervisors. The person in this role develops, coaches, mentors, trains, reviews, and documents Supervisor performance. The Manager, Contact Center manages daily department workflow assignments, processes to enhance departmental effectiveness and implementation of new processes, products and services while maintaining quality and service level standards.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Hires, develops, coaches, mentors, trains, reviews and documents supervisor performance to ensure team performance.
- Mentors supervisors and conducts regular meetings to ensure effectiveness and performance metrics are met.
- Monitors Supervisors performance logs to observe accuracy and timely delivery of coaching.
- Promote team building by involving others in planning while empowering staff to make decisions.
- Ensures Supervisors are transitioning new associates via 1:1s, engagement, and partnering with Learning Solution.
- Sets and communicates expectations and goals.
- Review and analyze statistical reports and assist workflow analysis to achieve service level goals.
- Analyze operations and make recommendations to increase effectiveness and productivity, and quality of service on an on-going basis.
- Provides high standard of customer service for internal and external customers. Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients as well as internal and external customers to the business.
- Work strategically to evaluate and to streamline operational process by identifying inefficiencies and implement solution to improve work flow or processes.
- Work with Technology to ensure the integrity of all systems utilized by the Contact Center. Recommend improvements to functionality of call center applications that will enhance the customer experience and provide efficiencies to the Contact Center staff.
- Partner with Workforce management by participating in weekly staffing meetings and participate in the development and execution of the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual workforce management plan.
- Partner with learning solutions to coordinate upcoming training classes, ongoing training, and special projects such as onboarding of new clients, conversions, and new products.
- Partners with Implementations with onboarding of new clients to ensure operational readiness.
- Serves as escalation point and assist resolution of client issues escalated by Client Services.
- Actively supports CO-OPs strategic future, business plan, culture and leadership practices.
- Handle and/or oversee any special projects as assigned by management.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What Youll Need to Succeed
- 5 years experience in contact center leadership.
- Knowledge of contact center management best practices.
- Knowledge of and experience with contact center metrics.
- Identify specific activities required to accomplish objectives, rank them in order of importance, and coordinate and take action to achieve desired results. Prioritize multiple activities and projects.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required minimum of 5 years of experience in managing frontline leaders in contact center environment.
- 2-3 years experience working with or for Credit Unions or other Financial Services organizations desirable.
- Understanding of contact center technologies including WFM, QA, and reporting.
- Demonstrated understanding of call center operations in multi skilled/multi-client environment.
- Must have knowledge and ability to understand call center metrics and how they impact the overall performance of the contact center.
- Ability to create and implement solutions using contact center analytics.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, strong analytical, decision making and listening skills.
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to provide and report out on call center metrics and determine the best solution to improve performance.
- Experience and proven ability to coach and mentor exempt direct reports.
- Time management skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Flexible schedule.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their value; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OPs commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Software Powered by iCIMS