Real Estate Analyst
Real Estate Analyst Frisco/en-US/External_Careers_Site/job/Frisco/Real-Estate-Analyst_11902/apply
Guggenheim Partners is seeking a talented Real Estate Analyst to join its Real Estate team. This role reports to the Senior Vice President of Real Estate This role includes assisting the Real Estate Managers and Directors in identifying projected land acquisition, research market potential, and overall securement of potential projects.
This position is located in Frisco, Texas.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Assist the Real Estate Managers and Directors in Real Estate Committee (REC) package preparation, distribution, and archiving
- Responsible for the creation of client Real Estate Committee Packages and lender submittal documents
- Research potential opportunities for existing client conversions, sale information on subject properties and retail expansions of competitors
- Monitor and analyze key demographic and economic trends in the assigned markets, as well as reports the key developments to his Managers and Directors
- Assist Managers and Directors in applying market research to help guide the benchmark underwriting assumptions for assigned properties.
- Build and maintain working relationships to acquire market insights from internal and external sources, such as brokers and real estate professionals.
- Expesite support and maintenance to include site and document creation, uploads and special report creation. You want this out?
- Conduct market analysis by accumulating statistical and narrative information on new markets considered for entry
- Provide support to Project Management Team (Real Estate, Construction and Legal) to complete real estate transactions
- Assorted ad hoc administrative tasks such as document collation, meeting minutes and file management
- Assist Real Estate Team to create custom maps for client meetings, site tours and internal meetings
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelors degree with preferred emphasis in Business, Finance, Economics, Real Estate or a related field.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proficient in pulling demographic reports and comp aerials, as well as using mapping software to create custom maps and aerials
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient troubleshooting computer and printer issues
- Good interpersonal, organizational, communication, and problem solving skills
In addition, the ideal candidate will be or have
- Excellent instincts, common sense, and judgment around confidentiality given sensitive nature of content
- Collaborative, energized by the open exchange of ideas
- Keen attention to detail when preparing books for clients, REC, banks, and internal presentations
- Proactive & solutions-oriented; innovative
- Learning agile, able to adapt quickly and appropriately in accordance with the constant evolution of the company and industry
- Responsive to client needs with ability to work under pressure and/or time sensitive deadlines
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Posted 5 Days AgoFull time11902
Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory firm with more than $265 billion in assets under management*. Across our three primary businesses of investment management, investment banking, and insurance services, we have a track record of delivering results through innovative solutions. With more than 2,400 professionals based in over 25 offices in six countries, our commitment is to advance the strategic interests of our clients and to deliver long-term results with excellence and integrity. We invite you to learn more about our expertise and values by visiting and following us on Twitter at .
*Assets under management are as of 03.31.2019 and include consulting services for clients whose assets are valued at approximately $60 billion. Account Registration
Upon application, you will be instructed to create an account. Within this account you can view your candidate status and previously applied jobs as well as apply to new jobs. If you experience difficulties logging into your account please check the below:
- Do you have an existing account with the same email ID? In this case, please select forgot password.
- Clear your computers cache\cookies.
If none of the above are successful, please email for Technical Assistance only.
Please note: We are unable to respond to any non-technical inquiries sent to this email.