Customer Service Specialist
Senior Customer Service Specialist - Client Success USA-TX-Houston-Post Oak Blvd/en-US/External/job/USA-TX-Houston-Post-Oak-Blvd/Senior-Customer-Service-Specialist---Client-Success_R0008518/apply
is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
Ranked one of the worlds largest legal service organizations, Wolters Kluwer serves corporate legal and insurance claims departments and their law firms worldwide with enterprise legal spend and matter management and legal analytics solutions. ELM Solutions products include Passport®, the most powerful platform for ELM; TyMetrix® 360°, the industrys leading SaaS-based e-billing and matter management solution; and the LegalVIEW® portfolio of legal analytics solutions based upon the industrys largest and most comprehensive legal spend database.
- Support the goals of the Client Success Management (CSM) team to increase customer satisfaction, retain clients, and manage the customer success plan deliverables for assigned clients
- Work with an assigned portfolio of clients and help ensure clients are successfully using the applications they have licensed
- Identify areas where the customer can leverage additional available functionality to meet their operational objectives
- Serve as the clients primary day-to-day contact and proactively manage the clients overall case backlog, organize and lead status meetings with the client, and escalate client concerns or client satisfaction impediments
- Understand the clients definition of success and engage with their clients to help ensure our product meets their needs by keeping the client informed of the status of open action items, evaluating the feasibility of potential solutions, analyzing the available alternatives, planning and managing activities to fulfill identified client objectives, and applying their knowledge of the clients business
- Document client issues in NetSuite/CRM system with details needed for the assigned team to review and address issues
- Resolve client issues of medium and high complexity
- Share best practices with clients and provide recommendations for the use of ELM products
- Mentor team members and contribute to knowledge sharing as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the team
- Resolve cases in a timely manner to maintain response time, resolution time and case quality goals
- Engage cross-functional experts as needed to assist in reaching successful outcomes
- A minimum of three years of customer service and/or client support experience troubleshooting product issues, business requirements, and reporting issues via phone/e-mail; preferably within the legal industry
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients, as well as working with Fortune 500 clients
- Experience with CRM systems such as SalesForce
- Ability to work cross-functionally to resolve technical, procedural, or operational issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, internally and externally with appropriate discretion where required
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills including identifying problems, proposing solutions, and seeking guidance and input for complex issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
USA-TX-Houston-Post Oak BlvdPosted YesterdayFull timeR0008518
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.