It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience in tax.
- Participate in our intern orientation, technical training and development program designed to give you the tools needed to immediately contribute to client engagements.
- Experience, through on-the-job training and real, meaningful work engagements, how your academic experience translates to the professional environment.
- Learn directly from experienced Associates, Seniors, Managers and Partners with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services.
- Work directly with a variety of clients ranging from privately held and publicly traded companies, that occupy all stages of development – from starts-ups and family-run businesses to multi-national corporations.
- Demonstrate your performance and ability to join Baker Tilly as an Associate full-time.
Successful candidates will:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student during the 2020/2021 school year in an accounting (or related) program with sufficient course work to become a CPA before beginning full-time employment.
- Outstanding academic performance, with a GPA of 3.0 or above preferred.
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel various industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship during the intern program and as a full-time employee.