Pricing Analyst Pricing Analyst USA-TX-Houston-Allen Pkwy/en-US/External/job/USA-TX-Houston-Allen-Pkwy/Pricing-Analyst_R0008452/apply
is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
- Assist with client pricing, setting up pricing for customers and managing pricing changes
- Analyze pricing requests for completeness, accuracy and appropriate approvals
- Assist with general pricing functions and document and record pricing processes and activities
- Monitor compliance with policies, procedures and contractual obligations to avoid unplanned losses of revenue
- Work with Finance on modeling data to develop pricing options that meet competitive opportunities
- Provide input for profitability projects and corporate pricing strategy activities
- Collaborate with Contract Management, Invoice Delivery, and the Product teams to identify improvements and resolve discrepancies for the billing and pricing applications
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of WK Lien Solutions products, services, content and processes
- Address and resolve pricing queries and customer issues and identify and correct price exceptions for customers
- Provide pricing and revenue data, analysis and reporting to stakeholders
- Assist Pricing Manager on pricing discussions and executing pricing changes
- Assist with the initiative to reduce manual processing
- Assist with pricing development initiatives including end to end project lifecycle management, scope definition, user acceptance testing, and validations
- Serve as a resource and advisor for complex inquiries and dispute resolution
- Serve as a point of contact and liaison for pricing applications and databases
- Train colleagues on pricing processes
- A minimum of one to three years of pricing analysis experience, experience working in the software and/or information services industries preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with gathering, compiling and analyzing market research data and translating research results into actionable business decisions
- Experience executing and championing data analytics
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while managing competing priorities
- Strong project and process management skills including superior attention to detail, time management capabilities, and ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal cross-functional communication skills
- Experience create executive level content and presentations
- Ability to take initiative by recognizing and capitalizing on opportunities and working collaboratively with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel (advanced skills), Project, PowerPoint and Outlook; experience with SQL and/or Tableau
- Ability to travel as needed
USA-TX-Houston-Allen PkwyPosted 4 Days AgoFull timeR0008452
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.