Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Strategy Consultant (NC or TX) Job Locations US-TX-Houston Posted Date 6 days ago(2/4/2020 11:03 AM) ID 2020-1261 # of Openings 1 Category Strategy Practice
FMI’s Management Consulting Group is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual with proven consulting skills to join its Strategy Practice.
We are a boutique firm with a rich history undergoing a period of exciting growth, and this is a great opportunity for a consultant looking to shape our trajectory. Working as part of our Strategy Consulting team, you will engage with our clients to solve some of their toughest market challenges and make a positive impact. The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving complex business problems, project management, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
This full-time opportunity requires significant (70-80%) travel and will be based in either our Houston, Texas, office or our downtown Raleigh, North Carolina headquarters.
- Consulting and interacting with people at all levels across a client organization, including senior-level executives
- Working on engagements with multiple clients simultaneously
- Actively participating in all phases of the project lifecycle and working closely with a variety of internal and external business partners to ensure that all business requirements are met
- Leading information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and prioritizing the requirements to gain understanding of the business needs and support their business plans
- Delivering presentations upon performing in-depth assessments to investigate, uncover and understand business issues and processes
- Ensuring superior customer service through follow-up, client responsiveness and customer-focused communication
- Preparing articles for industry publications and supporting thought leadership activities
- MBA or an equivalent master's degree from an accredited top-tier college or university is required; Bachelor’s degree in engineering or building construction is a plus
- Minimum of three years of professional services experience and strong consultative skills
- 3-5 years of professional work experience
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills, including the ability to gain and retain the attention and involvement of sophisticated, challenging audiences
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to exercise sound independent judgment
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated maturity, integrity and the ability to work in an ambiguous entrepreneurial environment, both individually and as a team player
- Experience in business strategy consulting is preferred
- Previous construction experience is a plus
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS