At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of whats possibletogether.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
- Participate in the analysis, evaluation, and underwriting of proposed credit facilities for prospects and customers
- Work with Relationship Managers and Credit Officers to assess credit opportunities, identify key risks and structure alternatives
- Prepare in-depth credit packages
- Spread financial statements
- Conduct research on borrowers and industries
- Make decisions based on the best interest of the customer and bank
- Minimum 3+ years underwriting experience in a commercial bank with a focus on C&I deals in the $5 million to $20 million plus range
- Experience with syndicated transactions preferred
- Completion of a formal credit training program
- BBA in accounting or finance
- Ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple tasks successfully