Lead, Process Fulfillment
Your road to success
starts here. #TheSantanderEffect #WeAllDeserveRespect
Lead, Process Fulfillment Req ID: o0z1cfww Date posted 07/29/2020
The Lead, Impounds supports multiple teams through regular reporting and in line quality control, by assisting managers with work assignments, and identifying and escalating trends. As an expert with internal processes, best practices, and pertinent company policies and regulatory guidelines, the Lead will act as a point of contact for escalated accounts and team member questions, and assist outside vendors. This is a development role that offers an employee the opportunity to familiarize themselves with ancillary management tasks as well as some leadership responsibilities.
- Assist team by serving as a first point of contact for escalated accounts and answering team member’s questions.
- Supports employee development by answering questions and educates team members about available tools and resources.
- Collaborates with internal and external departments to ensure effective problem resolution, including vendors and towing facilities.
- Helps ensure department strategies are being executed appropriately by regularly pulling and reviewing reports.
- Performs accounts reviews and in line quality reviews and follows up on any issues or fails.
- Escalates the recognition of universal or consistent knowledge gaps within team members to leaders.
- Participates in and supports the implementation of process and procedure changes and helps to maintain accurate documentation.
- Identifies innovative ways to evolve the department processes and further align with the needs of the customer while working with our support partners to achieve a great customer experience.
- Maintains knowledge of process, relevant regulations and company policies to ensure accuracy and consistency in communication to associates and customers.
- Special tasks or projects as assigned.
- Executes work assignments based on established parameters and direction from leadership, utilizing reporting or available data.
- Conducts side by sides for training and procedure reviews/updates.
- Assists leadership in ensuring compliance with all relevant State and Federal laws.
- As a Lead, there is no responsibility for disciplinary action or formal coaching.
- Two (2) years Impounds experience in auto finance or related industry
- At least one (1) year experience in the area assigned
- Demonstrated leadership skills and desire to help peers.
- Superior industry/product knowledge.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office and necessary applications used within the department.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Share this job
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Work in North Richland Hills
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and you'll receive news, updates and alerts for the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
US Candidates/Employees: Click here to view the “” poster and supplement and the
to view the California Privacy Notice. Need assistance? Contact