Representative Titles - Perfections Req ID: oA0Ncfwj Date posted 05/29/2020
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Representative, Titles is responsible for the completion and accuracy of account processing within the lien placement. These responsibilities are but not limited to the proper follow-up to ensure timely lien placement. S/he adheres to and follows all established standards of procedures and guidelines, as well as State, Federal and Local laws to protect the Consumer and Company.
- Creates a connection and develops rapport with our dealerships and our internal Sales team to provide outstanding, personalized service.
- Updates the system with proper documentation for research, tracking, and reconciliation and repository purposes.
- Partner with dealerships and state title agencies to ensure timely lien placement.
- Maintains performance and production standards to meet department expectations and company goals.
- Decrease our volume of outstanding unperfected accounts
- Handling inbound and outbound calls with professional and exemplary service
- Collaborates with all internal and external customers to ensure effective problem resolution
- Notifies leadership of recognized trends and opportunities to improve unperfected volumes
- Follows all standard operating procedures, guidelines, and best practices to produce valid and reliable quality data for the department.
- Process internal and external request within service level agreements.
- Generate report to insure follow ups are reviewed daily and updated
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree: Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent degree.
- or equivalent work experience: Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience -
- Skills & Abilities -
- Proficient in basic PC applications, including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Intermediate to advanced typing and data entry processing skills.
- Ability to ommunicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to educate customer on a service or product solution.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to respond to internal and external requests as needed.
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management.
Share this job
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Work in North Richland Hills
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and you'll receive news, updates and alerts for the newest Santander roles as they become available.