Senior Representative, Process
Your road to success
starts here. #TheSantanderEffect #WeAllDeserveRespect
Sr. Representative, Process Fulfillment Req ID: obBudfwd Date posted 09/17/2020
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Sr. Title Specialist is responsible for taking inbound calls and demonstrating superior customer service through daily interactions with internal and external customers. Demonstrate the ability to de-escalate calls and provide resolutions with calls transferred from Customer Service and other areas of the business. Ability to make critical decisions that satisfy both internal and external customers. Accurately notate the account with pertinent information about the call and resolution. Ensure urgent requests are thoroughly reviewed and escalated to the appropriate department.
- Answers inbound calls from Customer Service for all escalated title situations or requests
- Provides professional and customer friendly service to internal and external customers
- Assists customer service, customers, or other areas of the business with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner.
- Thoroughly reviews and escalates any urgent request that need to be resolved.
- Updates the system with proper documentation for research, tracking, reconciliation and repository purposes
- Adheres to company policies and procedures, code of ethics and all Federal, State and local laws.
- Creates a connection and develops rapport with customers to provide outstanding, personalized service.
- Ensures the delivery of customer’s responses in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains performance and production standards to meet department expectations and company goals.
- Ensure calls are completed within a timely manner to be readily available for the next call
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Education -
- Bachelor's Degree: Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent degree or equivalent work experience: Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience -
- Skills & Abilities -
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) to two (2) years auto financial title experience required
- Previously or currently in the titles department required (would hire outside with titles experience)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills a plus.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate to advanced typing and data entry processing skills
- Confidentiality with privacy sensitive customer documents.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and team contributor.
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management.
Share this job
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Work in North Richland Hills
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and you'll receive news, updates and alerts for the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
US Candidates/Employees: Click here to view the “” poster and supplement and the
to view the California Privacy Notice. Need assistance? Contact