Application Support- ETL
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
Corporate Technology (CT) (Finance) is responsible for the development & maintenance of the firm's Financial Application platform, providing services in mainframe, mid-range, client server, and web-based technologies.
ETL Application Support Analyst will work as part of our Regulatory Reporting Production Support team, which helps manage and support a number of the regulatory reporting applications in the region, has an open position for an application support role.
- Application Support ETL/Axiom applications
- Incident management and problem resolution
- Coordinate with client and support teams on issues.
- Pro-active monitoring for issues
- Analysis of the problem statement and suggest solutions.
- Problem solving abilities
- Communicate with all stakeholders on problem statement, possible solutions, intermediate issues and overall status of work assigned.
- Analysis and presentation of the issues and changes to the systems(s).
- Technical and functional ownership of the applications.
- Coordinate with Build teams for all changes, documentation and handover.
- Bachelor's degree in related technology field
- 8 years of overall experience, with strong knowledge in production support of financial applications
- Knowledge of incident / problem management
- Comprehend the SLAs defined and adherence to the same
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Root cause analysis and follow-ups to ensure issues are not repeated
- Must be willing to work on rotating shift and weekend on as-needed basis
Required Technical Experience:
- ETL (Abinitio)
- Oracle (v9i/10/11)
- PL/SQL Stored Procedures support/development
- UNIX file management and shell scripting
- MS Office applications
- ClearCase version control software
- Autosys/Control-M scheduling package
- Axiom vendor software
Interpersonal skills essential for this role:
- Client focused
- Proactive, adaptive, independent and self-managing
- Effectively adapt to necessary changes in work requirements, roles and responsibilities
- Show respect and appreciation for clients' and colleagues' opinions, time, and effort regardless of position, role, and background
- Voluntarily seek opportunities, activities or responsibilities that add value
- Deliver accurate, thorough and high quality work
Additional skills essential for this role:
- Strong written and oral communication at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on time
- Advanced and demonstrable problem solving / analytical skills
- Ability to understand, adhere to and suggest improvements to internal IT control policy and industry best-practice
- Understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) and assistive technologies (JAWS, NVDA, Zoomtext), and proven track record of incorporating into your day-to-day work, is a plus but not required
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.