Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA) - Investment Banking, Summer Analyst - Houston (North America - 2021)
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Investment Banking team in NAM. The Investment Banking group provides sector expertise and strategy advisory solutions, including mergers & acquisitions, capital raising and other strategic financings to corporate, financial service and public sector clients. Your time here will look something like this...
* Collect and analyze company information to assist transactions; including conducting industry research, revising, and organizing financial data
* Analyze financial data and develop financial models including company valuations, discounted cash flow analysis, financing, and comparative analyses
* Create and finalize new business development presentations
* Coordinate tasks with internal and external working teams
* Prepare required internal documentation e.g. control and compliance regulations We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The 10 week Summer Analyst Program starts in June and begins with a 1 week in-depth training program. After a placement process, based on your interests and our needs, you will be matched with an Investment Banking team to work with for the duration of the Program. While you're in the Summer Analyst role, you're eligible to participate in Citi's mentorship program, which will provide further training and guidance during and after the Program. Top performing Summer Analysts often return to Citi after graduation to work as Full Time Analysts. We want to hear from you if...
* You are graduating between December 2021 and June 2022 and have a preferred GPA of 3.5 or above Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow. We are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development
* A strong desire to learn and succeed in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Passion for client service and a dedication to deliver the best results on every project
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making