Java/React Software Engineer
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Reputation Risk Management is an independent risk management function which works in close partnership with other risk functions to identify and monitor reputation risk across the firm.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- Conduct design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations.
- Delivery - including development, testing, deployment & support
- Analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them
- Learn new and cutting edge technologies
- Five plus years of application programming and development experience in but not limited to JAVA/JEE, Oracle (or similar RDBMS databases) and frameworks like Spring, hibernate, JPA, etc.
- Strong knowledge of multi-threading and batch processing
- Experience with multi-tier and service oriented architecture
- Experience / knowledge of cloud technologies is preferable
- Familiarity with enterprise source control management tools - GIT, SVN
- BS Degree in Computer science or related field
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.