Java Software Engineer
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
Joining our team as a Software Engineer in Core Credit Risk Technology, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing solutions in an energetic and fast-paced environment. Likewise, strong object-oriented design skills and strong analytical capabilities are required. Knowledge of distributed computing infrastructures is highly desirable. Our projects are part of the larger re-engineering and regulatory agenda including redesign of our current platforms, technology upgrade, and OCC assigned projects making it an exciting time to join our team!
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecturedisciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets (Jenkins, Jules, Jira,BitBucket, IntelliJ, GIT).
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices (Agile).
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizationalgoals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development,maintenance and software improvement.
- Full stack development of web applications/internet technologies.
- Strong fundamentals in Object Oriented design and programming in Java,Spring, Spring Boot, hibernate.
- Oracle Database and Micro Services experience.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.