Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a multinational oil brokerage looking for brokers to join their team near Houston, TX working in Gasoline, Ethanol, NGLs, RINs, emissions and other environmental markets.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Build and maintain a portfolio of clients in the domestic gasoline, ethanol, NGLs, RINs, Emissions and other environmental products
- Responsible for complete management of client portfolio
- Develop business within any/all of the above products whilst continuing to ensure revenue generation
- Monitoring the market, ensuring up to date information for clients; implementing strategy and risk management on behalf of clients
- Reports to founder of the US entity
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in any of the aforementioned products
- A portable book of business within these sector(s) is essential
- Excellent knowledge of US energy and environmental trading markets
- Must have an excellent ability to communicate and negotiate (written and spoken English)
- Role based in Houston, Tx