Quant Deal Structurer, Houston, $Excellent, Global Firm
- USD100000 - USD150000 per year + Bonus
- Houston, TX, USA Houston TX US
- Permanent, Full time
- Newington International
- 06 Apr 18 2018-04-06
My client is a major player in the power trading space and seeking to fill a quantitative deal structurer position with a focus on power and natural gas markets.
This role will focus on participating in structuring full requirement deals within North American power and natural gas markets. The ideal candidate will have a strong quantitative background with some programming ability. Previous experience with derivatives full requirements, load following, tolling and heat-rate options required.
Candidates must have:
- PhD/ Master's degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, or related
- At least 1 - 2 years' experience with structuring complex deals
- Python, VBA, R, C++, Matlab skills are a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Passionate about energy and mathematics
- Team Player
You will have the reward of contributing as a key piece to the success of high value opportunities at a global firm with the potential to grow. Apply now or contact Austin at Newington International for more information.
To find out more about Newington International please visit www.newingtoninternational.com