Senior Data & Analytics Lead
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Legal Technology (LT) is part of Corporate Technology's Controls, Legal & Regulatory Technology organization, which delivers technology solutions to support Legal as they advise the business on applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern our business globally, and assess and measure compliance and related risks, and monitor and test the adequacy of the firm's compliance control environment. Legal Technology is the steward for the design, build and management for the firm's Legal Technology portfolio across all Lines of Business and global regions.
As the Data & Analytics Program Lead, you will be primarily responsible for leading a team of data & analytics engineers in the development of Data Reservoir/Data Warehouse, Reporting & Analytics within JP Morgan's Legal Technology. The Data & Analytics Lead will need to provide leadership, working effectively with a globally distributed team of developers & product owners/stakeholders to implement an enterprise class data repository enabling reporting & analytics solutions on top of the JPMC Legal data. Responsibilities will include architecture, design, construction, testing, optimization and deployment of an enterprise class Data Repository/Reservoir for the Corporate Legal department leveraging best-in-class technologies including but not limited to Oracle, Informatica, Kafka, Tableau, Business Objects as well as advanced analytics tools (e.g. Python, R etc.).
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- 5-7 years of program/project lead experience in application development environment, preferably in an Agile model
- 5 years of experience with demonstrated knowledge in the design & development of Oracle based data reservoir/data lake/data mart platform.
- 4 years of expert level experience in real-time & batch based data ingestion tools and techniques including Kafka (or equivalent), ETL & ELT methodologies.
- Proven record delivering innovative solutions and transformational programs
- Expert level proficiency in building enterprise class data solutions and advanced analytics tools & methodologies
- Knowledge & experience of working with Data Virtualization technologies like Denodo, Dremio, XCalar
- Experience with statistical analysis and predictive modeling skills (e.g. Python libraries, R etc.)
- Exceptional data analysis skills and problem solving ability
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven peoplelike you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporatefunctions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over thefinancial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, CorporateTreasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within theCorporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built tomeet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technologycontrols agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, ourteam of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprisetechnology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovationsin electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.