Supply Chain Manager
Our Global Technology Infrastructure
group is a team of innovators rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
Within GTI, Customer Infrastructure Delivery (CID)
focuses on improving the quality of service to our clients by delivering a best in class manufacturing and retail experience. CID consolidates all planning, scheduling, execution, governance, and improvement activities occurring across the infrastructure manufacturing and retail space.
This is a critical position within Production Orchestration and requires someone who is extremely organized, can cope well under pressure, and has the drive and enthusiasm in what can be sometimes be a very challenging environment. The primary function is for vendor performance management and production planning/execution, with the capability and desire to support and manage process improvement, large scale projects, and adapting to the customer's needs.
The Production Orchestration organization is designed as a service-aligned interface across the entire Infrastructure Manufacturing Operation to provide:
- Supply Delivery Performance reporting (Data Analytics)
- Integrated Supply Delivery Planning & Scheduling
- Resource/Labor Modeling & Optimization
- Delivery & Workflow Optimization
- Risk & Issue Management
- Kaizen's for incremental Improvements
- Program/Project Management
- Vendor Coordination & Procurement Management
- Vendor Performance Management
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 7 yrs IT service delivery, delivery management and workflow coordination expertise
- Functional requirements specification, complex scoping, delivery and resource planning
- Supply Chain experience and or knowledge
- Quality assurance and process improvement
- Data Analytics Capabilities
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
- Issue resolution / problem management skills with ability to intuitively determine the most effective solution or escalation path
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills necessary for various audiences including executive management
- Working knowledge of technology infrastructure systems and solutions including VSIx86, SAN, NAS, Backup, and Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- Past experience within an IT organization in the Financial Services industry preferred but not mandatory
- College degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Project)
- Agile methodology knowledge a plus (Kanban, Sprint, Scrumming)
- Proven experience working within a large global organization, culturally diverse and geographically distributed teams
- Ability to make independent decisions about complex issues and solutions
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
It's time to take your career to the next level, and we can help. Apply today.