The Senior Testing Transformation Specialist will execute true end-to-end development and testing of software products in an agile lifecycle. Partnering with key technical and business stakeholders, this individual will help refine the product vision, estimate and design a solution, create, purchase, or customize the requisite hardware and software to create the solution, ensure the quality of the final product through manual and automated tests, and support the new software as it is moved to production.
Develop and implement transformation project plans
Manage the commissioning and qualification process for automation systems as well as develop and ensure compliance with established local quality standards.
Bring in transformation through test automation.
Define, develop, maintain and implement process of automation.
Define in-sprint and release level testing strategy.
Define and establish metrics/KPIs.
Resolve relatively complex problem independently.
Provide technical monitoring and coaching to the automation team
Improve process and quality via test and process automation: defining right strategy and technology based on process and architecture assessment by engaging different roles and stakeholders
Integrate test automation into CI/CD process and instrument full SDLC automation, specifically cloud testing execution, reporting tools such as ALM, Jira
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of work experience in Application Development/IT Systems Testing, and team leadership
- Expert-level Coding Skills (typically Java or C#), including Version Control Systems and the Eclipse IDE
- Functional Testing experience, including ability to create, maintain and execute both manual and automated tests
- DevOps capabilities containers, cloud, automation, security, configuration management, CI/CD
Hands-on current experience authoring, building and adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks with well-balanced coverage across UI, back-end integration, database levels
Deep practical experience with cutting edge tools for Web, Mobile, Desktop, DB and Web-service testing (Selenium, Appium, SoapUI, etc.)
Strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
In depth knowledge on popular test automation tools and frameworks.
In depth knowledge on mobile test automation and mobile cloud testing.
Strong knowledge on API/Microservices testing.
Profound knowledge on Model based testing/tools.
Expert on BDD techniques and frameworks.
Strong debugging skills, identifying root cause and providing solution instantly.
Ability to setup/configure automation framework from scratch.
In depth knowledge on Agile, DevOps, CICD processes.
Proven ability to work with popular test management tools.
Knowledge on industry best practices, trends.
Expert on macros, shell script.
- Extensive knowledge in modeling and application design and architecture
- Expert programming knowledge skills
- Expert knowledge in IT/Software quality assurance
- Expert knowledge with system/application testing tools and implementation
- Strong understanding of Information Management
- Extensive knowledge in product/vendor management and change control
- Experience in: Unit Testing (including automation and integration with CI systems) and Agile Software Development (typically Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Creative, flexible, and willing to continuously change, evolve, and improve software development processes
- Strong understanding of system and network architecture
- Ability to identify, resolve, and retest defects
- Expert skills in service virtualization, test case modeling, and test data management tools and processes
- Leads by example; providing support and mentoring as needed to ensure sufficient skill, knowledge and effectiveness in the development and testing process
- Demonstrated technical leadership and direction
- Demonstrated enterprise-level collaboration and system architecture design
- Expert knowledge in CI/CD solutions, such as Jenkins and Maven
- Ability to analyze features to deliver solutions that meet business needs