Lead the development of Installation and Mission Support (I&MS) geospatial requirements with creative approaches to achieve functional client end-states. Engage with geospatial customers to identify innovative data, analytics, and visualization solutions. Implement with I&MS mission with advanced consulting skills and extensive technical expertise of I&MS. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentors and supervise team members.
- Experience with the Air Force Installation and Mission Support (I&MS) mission
- Experience with geospatial technologies
- Ability to work with diverse Air Force mission areas to advocate, communicate, and develop geospatial strategies
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree in Planning, Engineering, Geography, or Geo-spatial
- Experience with the Air Force GeoBase program
- Experience with Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center (AFIMSC) and Primary Subordinate Units (PSU)
- Knowledge of change management practices and organizational strategy development
- Ability to manage a team of 3-5 staff
- GIS Professional (GISP), Project Management Professional (PMP), or Professional Engineer (PE) Certification
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .