Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Senior Tax Associate Job Locations US-TX-San Antonio Posted Date 2 days ago(2/6/2020 4:38 PM) Job ID 2020-6508 Category Tax
- Provide tax compliance, tax provision, and tax advisory services to pass-through and C-corporation entities with an emphasis on companies operating in the manufacturing and distribution, construction and real estate,
- professional services and technology, and financial institutions industries
- Assist in supervising, developing and coaching professional tax staff
- Help develop, build and manage client relationships
- Provide timely and unmatched client service, exceeding client expectations
- Represent BKD in the marketplace at networking events
- Participate in the proposal process for potential new clients
- Participate in campus recruiting initiatives and programs
- Contribute to BKD sponsored technical guidance for internal and external publication and to internal learning and development sessions
- Work with team to assign projects and resolve scheduling conflicts
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field required; Master’s degree in Accounting, Taxation, Law degree or a related field desired
- 2 to 5 years of relevant progressive experience in public accounting or a combination of corporate tax and public accounting experience required
- Active CPA certification is required
- Experience servicing multiple client engagements
- Must have a strong sense of ownership for delivering high quality service and excellent supervisory, team building and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to client service
- Proficiency in tax provision analysis is a plusPublic Accounting/Industry experience
- Public Accounting/Industry experience
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding career opportunities and invest in the success of our people. Through award-winning learning and development, coaching and career advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count and reach your professional goals. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting relationships. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve and be recognized for your contributions.
As a part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched Client Service®. Click here to learn how we invest in our people: .
Make your next play at BKD.
BKD, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,900 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at .
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Interested in BKD but not quite ready to apply? Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? Submit your résumé and indicate your interests by joining our talent community! This is a great way to stay informed about openings that may be of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Click for more information regarding BKDs Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.
Software Powered by iCIMS