English English (United Kingdom)
This job posting isn't available in all website languages Sign up Sign in
☰ Account Specialist New Real Estate 19005025 Requisition # Apply for Job Recommend to a Friend Sign Up for Job Alerts
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:
Responsible for handling and managing client accounts. Respond to clients inquiries, schedules and assist in maintaining a relationship with the client. Also responsible for overseeing client contracts to ensure timely renewals, as well as, ensuring that all client requirements are met. Essential Job Duties:
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Provide customer related support to ensure that the client accounts are supported.
- Serve as liaison with clients relative to assignments and administrative matters, including being available to respond to inquiries or receive new client assignment requests.
- Responsible for ensuring that client remains current in regards to their accounts; to include rent, client expenses, and HVAC reimbursements.
- Liaison with relevant departments to ensure maximal returns for the client.
- Process lease documents as well as review accuracy of lease abstractions.
- Assist with lease renewals, new leases, sub-leases, and lease terminations.
- Assist with problem-solving and trouble-shooting issues as they arise from account activity.
- Prepare approval packages and draft documents.
- Maintain all transaction files and databases.
- Prepare project closeout files for completed transactions; including transaction documents, list of project contacts, lease abstracts, executed lease/agreements, and activity log.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Real Estate preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detailed-oriented to ensure the delivery of accurate documents
- Demonstrated client relationship management
- Problem solving, decision-making, financial and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, and meet stringent deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
UNITED STATES, TX, PLANO
Requisition #: 19005027
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0