Digital Solutions Architect
Digital Engineering Solution Architect
Cognizant Digital Engineering
If you're like us, you've got big ideas. At Cognizant, we're exploring new ideas every day. W e help industry leading companies reinvent their business models and innovate products that create new value—by connecting people with things, insights and experiences. Cognizant digital engineering
designs, engineers and delivers digital products and experiences that drive digital-first business models. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering expertise and client-centric methodology for sustainable innovation. Job Summary
Cognizant is looking for a driven thought leader with experience in tailoring a customized product and solution for our clients. This individual will act as a trusted advisor and be responsible for providing an approach for the overall project. The role is expected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. The individual in this role will review existing architecture and capabilities from technical perspective. Lastly, Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies. Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
· Design and develop future-ready digital solutions for customers across industry verticals
· Create digital technology solution and program roadmap by collaborating with strategy and design consultants
· Assess and Design IT architecture strategies for cloud and PaaS platforms
· Evaluate all functional requirements and map documents and perform troubleshoot on all development processes.
- Collaborate with Cognizant internal stakeholders, product vendors, other third party service providers and the customer in the strategic design process to translate business needs into platform/custom solutions
- Demonstrate technical expertise in modern Cognizant Digital Engineering and associated technologies, cloud platforms, data quality, governance and architecture
- Develop and demonstrate proof of concepts
- Lead technology consulting engagements, solution workshops and due diligence
- Determine the availability and viability of third-party components and services as needed
- Develop and design specifications for integration, products and technologies
- Design quality control and test procedures to ensure the deliverables meet established design and performance goals
· Drive RFP creation, deliver on client requests and identify opportunities in line with account strategies
· Solution design for App assessment, migration planning, operating model design
· Solution design for legacy modernization using AWS/Azure services for app and data modernization
· Technology competency areas – Cloud Native, Microservices and APIs,Reactive Systems, Analytics & Streaming Pipelines, Devops – CI/CD Key Qualifications:
· Must have at least 1 AWS/Azure Professional Certification
· Excellent Powerpoint story telling skills
· Hands-on AWS/Azure experience with a minimum of 2 implementations in enterprise scale environments
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Engineering subjects
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT Consulting or in a solution architect role
· Strong background in solution architecture
Preferred Experience & Domain Knowledge:
- Experience in multiple technology platforms and domains desirable
- Experience in designing and deploying cloud-native enterprise applications in public or private cloud
- Expert understanding in Java/JEE/.NET, SOA, ESB, Messaging, BPM, Events
- Working knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and ability to design cloud-native applications
- In-depth understanding of Domain Drive Design, and 12-Factor applications
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment tools and best practices in DevOps
- Excellent communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and propose reference architectures and technology solutions. Capable to present options and weigh implementation complexities and risks to recommend the right technical decision
- Experience in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
Banking & Financial Services industry (Retail/Commercial Banks, Capital Markets,Cards & Payment, Mortgage) will be plus. Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industry recognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities to obtain certifications on the latest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you!
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service. Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer
provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law . About Cognizant
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant leverages a highly flexible business model, a seamless global delivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of world-class companies that are leaders in their own space.