Cognizantis a strategic partner to the Fortune 2,000, helping the world's mostinfluential companies to build software and solutions, empowering our clients'businesses and enabling their competitive advantages.
CognizantInteractive helps clients reinvent products, experiences and business models tocreate new value, differentiation and drive revenue in the digital economy. Wetake an Experience centered approach
which uses human insights to takeideas from vision to outcome and building end to end experience led solutionsthat enables brands to transform their customer and employee experiences usingdesign, marketing and commerce capabilities
. Job Summary
Cognizant is looking for a driventhought leader with experience in tailoring a customized product and solutionfor our clients. This individual will act as a trusted advisor and beresponsible for providing an approach for the overall project. The role isexpected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape forgaps in addressing business needs. The individual in this role will reviewexisting architecture and capabilities from technical perspective. Lastly,Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and providethought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services andtechnologies.
An ideal candidate is someone whoenjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone thatvalues the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammatesto deliver quality. Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
DigitalEnterprise Architect will be responsible for high-level designs across theDigital and Marketing Technology domain, including:
• ApplicationProgramming Interface (API)
• ContentManagement Systems (CMS)
• CustomerRelationship Management (CRM)
• DigitalAsset Management (DAM)
• MarketingCampaign Management and Analytics
• Leadtransformation initiatives such as Cloud native solutions, DevOps, advancedanalytics, intelligent automation. Micro services architecture etc. (dependingon your area(s) of expertise)
• Collaboratewith Product and Solution Managers on technology roadmap
• Collaboratewith solution engineering teams and architects to ensure synergy andconsistency across solutions (in terms of technology and architecture)
• Helpevaluate and make decisions on technologies, tools and overall technologystrategy
• Performsdesign & code reviews for team members.
• Train,conduct interviews and build new high performance front end teams. KeyQualifications:
· Architecturewith hands-on experience in development of at least 8 – 10 years.
· Sounddevelopment and architecture experience in building RWD, SPA and PWAapplications using Front End technologies (React/Angular). Experience inArchitecting and building world class mobile, web, intranets, internets,microsites, mapping and social media applications using the latest in webtechnology (React JS, React Native, Express, Gatsby, Graph QA, HTML 5, AngularJS etc.).
· Demonstratearchitecting Microservices (service registry / discovery, API gateway, etc.)and integrations patterns; Invoke/ consume APIs/ RESTful Services/ OData APIusing NodeJS, Spring, Sprint Boot, Sprint Security, SpringCloud, OAuth, JWT.
· SoundArchitecture experience and working knowledge of Microservices Design patterns,Development, Packaging into Docker /Kubernetes and deployment;
· Experiencewith Microservices related platforms like APIgee, Jhipster, Swagger, SonarQubeetc. Strong knowledge on API management (Layer7, Apigee), Security(authentication, OAuth, API authorization)
· Adeeper understanding, Domain Driven Design, Transformation approach (best adoptReplatforming vs Modernization), application performance (both frontend andserver side), provide solution to use best UI and backend frameworks, Loadbalancing etc.
· Databaseproficiency, Data modeling, persistence, Synchronization, Offline Availability, Indexing, data caching and analytics;Migration of data and files from existing CRM, ERP or custom applications tothe Cloud platform. Includes development of a solution for data migration,reconciliation, technical architecture development, mock/production migrationpreparation & execution. Why Choose Cognizant?
Ittakes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant TechnologySolutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and evenbigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
Ourassociates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industryrecognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds oftechnical training to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities toobtain certifications on the latest technologies.
Everythingwe do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and ourorganization. It's the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
Ifyou're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel throughautonomy, we'd love to hear from you!
Cognizantis recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of theVeteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans inbuilding and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage theleadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in themthrough participation in military service. Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer
provider and committed to creating adiverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race,creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status,disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classificationprotected by state, federal or local law. About Cognizant
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizantis a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recentlyranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant leveragesa highly flexible business model, a seamless global delivery network, and deepdomain expertise to deliver to a long list of world-class companies that areleaders in their own space.