Senior Java Engineer Full Stack
Senior Java Full Stack Engineer
Cognizant Digital Engineering
If you're like us, you've got big ideas. At Cognizant,we're exploring new ideas every day. We help industry leading companiesreinvent their business models and innovate products that create new value—byconnecting people with things, insights and experiences. Cognizant digitalengineering designs, engineers and delivers digital products and experiencesthat drive digital-first business models. We offer the most comprehensivedigital engineering expertise and client-centric methodology for sustainableinnovation.
About Cognizant Digital Engineering :Well-designed software transcends digital technology, going beyond the fulfillmentof basic requirements to focus instead on human needs. Within Cognizant DigitalEngineering, we help clients develop software products that transform humaninsights into tangible, production-ready digital solutions. We also work withour clients to scale their native cloud applications. Using insights from thelived experiences of our consumers, we seamlessly replace traditional servicestrategies with engaging, precise, and direct digital applications. Designingphenomenal software is vital to success in the digital economy—and weunderstand that a human-centric approach is key to this design.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United Stateswithout the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Job Summary
Cognizant's Digital Engineeringpractice is seeking a highly qualified Java engineer with experience indeveloping and in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications.You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-criticalapplications. You have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainablecode. You're comfortable working side by side with product managers, designers,and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuableworking software to clients and their users. You are agile and retrospective,and not afraid to identify what we're doing wrong so we can fix it, and whatwe're doing right so we can improve on it. Above all, you judge your success bythe success of your team and the happiness of our customers. Day-to-Day Responsibilities *This role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorshipnow or in the future*
· Java/Java EE/Spring microservice API developmentwhile providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, fromconcept and design to testing, designing, developing and deliveringhigh-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code
· Ensure designs are in compliance withspecifications
· Support continuous improvement by investigatingalternatives and technologies and communicating these for architectural review
· Strong understanding of Java 8, Microservices,Spring-boot, API Development and AWS
· Proficient in Core Java /J2EE technologies &Spring framework
· Hands-on experience in the development ofRESTFUL web services & spring boot based microservices (should be aware ofCICD tools like Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
· Knowledge of commonly used IDEs like Eclipse,etc. and UNIX scripts
· Excellent communication skill and participatesactively in team meetings discussions and be a specialist in Object Orientedanalysis and design using common design patterns
· Define site objectives by analyzing userrequirements envisioning system features and functionality and enhanceorganization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing requestsexploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, andCognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love bigideas and even bigger dreams! We stand out because we put human experiences atthe core. Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities fromour industry-recognized, award-winning Academy team. You will have access tohundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets fresh and haveopportunities to acquire certifications on the newest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients,our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attribute that we lookfor in our people.
If you love ambiguity, excited by change, and excel throughautonomy, we'd love to hear from you!
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is a member of theS&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the #1 FastestGrowing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant uses a highly flexiblebusiness model, a detailed global delivery network, and deep domain expertiseto deliver to a long list of best-in-class companies that are leaders in theirown space.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is acoalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Networkassists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows themto demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to qualityinstilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committedto creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants withoutregard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, and maritalstatus, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status, or anyother classification protected by state, federal, or local law.
NASDAQ: CTSH ind123 #CB