Sr. Angular Developer (Java Fullstack)
Cognizant is looking for a Sr.Angular Developer (Java Fullstack)
indeveloping customized product for our clients. The role is expected to drivetechnology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressingbusiness needs. Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the statusquo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our currentservices and technologies.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced,collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leveragesthe opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality. VisaSponsorship is not possible for this position. Senior Angular JS Developer
will beresponsible for development of applications across the Digital and MarketingTechnology domain, responsibilities include:
- Understand business requirements andtranslate them into technical requirements
- Develop new user-facing features usinglatest Angular (latest versions)
- Use Visual Designs (PSD files) todevelop responsive web and Single Page Applications consuming server-side JSONrestful services
- Build reusable components and front-endlibraries
- Manual and Automated Unit Testing
- Work on CI/CD pipelines under assistance
- Able to develop SPA (Single Page Applications)consuming server-side JSON restful services
- Develop PWA (Progressive Web App) usingService Workers
- Performance Tuning
- Discuss with customer business groups tounderstand functionality and come up with innovative ideas for web developmentfor the best user experience
- Undertake project specific Proof ofConcepts activities to validate technical feasibility with guidance from theApplication Architect
- Discuss with offshore team on tasks tobe done, and mentor junior members of the team.
- Performs design & code reviews forteam members.
- Train, conduct interviews and build newhigh performance front end teams.
- Deep understanding of Angular JS: SPA,Basic Angular CLI commands, Data Binding; Angular modules, components, services,lazy loading, lifecycle hooks etc
- AngularJS and Angular 6+: Experience indevelopment RWD and SPA with Angular; Demonstrates knowledge of DependencyInjection , Templates, Validations, Linting, Pipes, Directives, ModelTypecasting, State management, Debugging and Testing
- DevOps principles to commit,merge/branch, build and deploy code. Ability to use version management tools like GIT and build tools likeMaven, Gradle.
- Working knowledge of PWA, Gatsby, Riot,experience working with any CMS, JSON Web Token (JWT), familiarity with GIT.
- Familiarity with integrations patternsand invoke/ consume APIs/ RESTful Services/ OData API using NodeJS, Spring framework.
- Database fundamentals – Any On-premrelational or NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, PostGress with Azure or AWS.
- Familiarity with unit testing(automated), JUnit, TDD, JEST, Selenium
- Knowledge of deployment concepts ofrollout and rollback, webserver, app server deployment, database scriptsrollout and monitoring
- Ancillary aspects of softwaredevelopment like IDE, CI/CD, SAFe Agile, Story development across layers;Digital Engineering and Product Engineering basics
Cognizant is a strategic partner to the Fortune 2,000, helping theworld's most influential companies to build software and solutions, ‘empoweringour clients' businesses and enabling their competitive advantages. CognizantInteractive
helps clients reinvent products, experiences and business modelsto create new value, differentiation and drive revenue in the digitaleconomy. We take an Experience centered approach
which useshuman insights to take ideas from vision to outcome and building end to endexperience led solutions that enables brands to transform their customer andemployee experiences using design, marketing and commerce capabilities Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, andCognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love bigideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences atthe core.
Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunitiesfrom our industry recognized, award winning Academy team. You will have accessto hundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets fresh and haveopportunities to obtain certifications on the latest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients,our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attribute that we lookfor in our people.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excelthrough autonomy, we'd love to hear from you!
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is acoalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Networkassists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows themto leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellenceinstilled in them through participation in military service. Cognizant is an equal opportunityemployer
provider and committed to creating adiverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race,creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status,disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any otherclassification protected by state, federal or local law. About Cognizant
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of theS&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the #1 FastestGrowing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant leverages a highly flexiblebusiness model, a seamless global delivery network, and deep domain expertiseto deliver to a long list of world-class companies that are leaders in theirown space.