Sr. Java FSE with Native Cloud exp
Sr. Java FSE with Native Cloud Development Exp
Cognizant Digital Engineering
Cognizant'sDigital Engineering practice is seeking a highly qualified Java engineer withexperience developing and building high-performing, scalable, enterpriseapplications. You will be part of a digital software team that works onhigh-demand applications. Our engineers have a passion for high-quality,reliable and maintainable code. You will work side by side with productmanagers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quicklydeliver valuable working software to clients and their users. Our engineers areagile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we're doing wrong, sowe can fix it, and what we're doing right, so we can improve on it. Above all,we judge success by the success of our team and the happiness of our customers. CognizantDigital Engineering
Ifyou're like us, you've got big ideas. At Cognizant, we're exploring new ideasevery day. We help industry leading companies reinvent their business modelsand innovate products that create new value—by connecting people with things,insights and experiences. Cognizant digital engineering designs, engineers anddelivers digital products and experiences that drive digital-first businessmodels. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering expertise andclient-centric methodology for sustainable innovation. Location:
Dallas, TX, Chicago,IL, Charlotte, NC or Remote
Currently remote and open to remote candidates; however, we prefer candidatesto be based in the Dallas metro area or willing to relocate.
Youmust be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need foremployer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Development in Java, Spring Boot, Microservice API while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing, designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- 5+ years' of coding experience in Java, Microservices, Spring Boot, API Development in cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Proficient in Core Java technologies & Spring framework
- Hands-on experience in the development of RESTFUL web services & Spring Boot based Microservices
- Angular or React presentation framework experience
- Working experience in database and storage such as Oracle, MS SQL server, Mongo DB, or Redis, etc
- Understanding of digital transformation and Cloud computing such as AWS, cloud native application development
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts and process and CICD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo
- Understanding of security and identify concepts and familiar with authentication, single-sign-on, directory services etc.
- Knowledge of commonly used IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc. and UNIX scripts
- Excellent communication skill and participates actively in team meetings discussions and be a specialist in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements envisioning system features and improving functionality
Technical Skills SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
Domain Skills SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
Behavioral Skills SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level *
Build Collaborative Relations
* Proficiency Legends Proficiency Level Generic Reference
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill. Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes alot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutionshas become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams!We stand out because we put human experiences at the core. Our associates enjoyrobust benefits and training opportunities from our industry-recognized,award-winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technicaltrainings to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities to acquirecertifications on the newest technologies.
Everythingwe do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients (fortune 100 companies),our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attribute that we lookfor in our people.
Ifyou love ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love tohear from you!
About Cognizant Digital Engineering
Well-designedsoftware transcends digital technology, going beyond the fulfillment of basicrequirements to focus instead on human needs. Within Cognizant DigitalEngineering, we help clients develop software products that transform humaninsights into tangible, production-ready digital solutions. We also work withour clients to scale their native cloud applications. Using insights from thelived experiences of our consumers, we seamlessly replace traditional servicestrategies with engaging, precise, and direct digital applications. Designingphenomenal software is vital to success in the digital economy—and weunderstand that a human-centric approach is key to this design.
NASDAQ: CTSH About Cognizant
Headquarteredin the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200,and was recently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by FortuneMagazine. Cognizant uses a highly flexible business model, a detailed globaldelivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list ofbest-in-class companies that are leaders in their own space.
Cognizantis recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of theVeteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans inbuilding and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate theleadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to quality instilled in themthrough participation in military service.
Cognizantis an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverseenvironment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed,color, national origin, ancestry, age, and marital status, disabilities, sexualorientation or preference, veteran status, or any other classificationprotected by state, federal, or local law.