Support Representative Plano, TX/en-US/BKC/job/Plano-TX/Support-Representative_20-1361/apply Position:
Support Representative Job Description:
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Primary liaison for service side of the client relationship including escalation, oversight of client projects and implementations, execution of account plan activities, building of relationships with client contacts and coordination of the client loyalty process.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as primary point of contact for internal and external clients and various departments/divisions to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests, and respond to client inquiries while providing product support to Black Knight clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Provides support in research and resolution of problems and inquiries that may periodically be technical in nature.
- Maintains and fosters the relationship between the clients and Black Knight by ensuring client satisfaction, maintaining client communication and problem resolution.
- Interfaces with clients to determine present and future needs and discusses progress toward solutions.
- Coordinates with clients, relationship managers, and other appropriate areas to ensure clients are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed, and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts.
- Recreates client issues in test environment, identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
- May prepare monthly and quarterly sales and departmental reports.
- Keeps abreast of new products/services and changes to existing products/services.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of applicable products, services, and company policies and procedures.
- Identifies additional opportunities to provide more products, services or other resources to customer and refers to managing director/relationship manager.
- May participate in business reviews to learn about clients' strategic direction as well as gain a good understanding of the products and/or services Black Knight is offering.
- Participates in client loyalty process by informing assigned clients of process, encouraging clients to respond to survey information in a timely manner, participating in follow-up discussions and developing action plans to address any negative comments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role. Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Documents client information and recurring issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Black Knight products and services a plus
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Ability to understand and apply concepts
- Ability to use operating systems, browsers, databases and other technologies to troubleshoot client issues
- Ability to apply knowledge from one situation to the next to solve problems
- Ability to handle projects commensurate with job expectations
- Requires excellent presentation, writing, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
Client Services Representative I
Entry-level role. Decisions are made within established policies and standard practices and learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Has introductory knowledge of company products and services and is assigned to lower complexity clients. May have own territory or work on a team. Typically responsible for small quota/territory. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Typically up to two (2) years of customer service, client management experience, or other relevant work experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer Location:
Plano, TX Time Type:
Full timePosted YesterdayFull time20-1361 The Industrys Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight's offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness