It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Prepare individual income tax returns utilizing information provided by clients by reviewing client information and inputting into tax preparation software
- Secure all information required to prepare a complete and accurate tax return in accordance with firm policies
- Adhere to the firm’s written tax practice standards and the firm’s 1040 Procedure Manual
- Refer complex tax issues to manager for advice and counsel
- Provide feedback to managers as part of firm’s continuous improvement strategy
- Must have good organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Previous experience as an individual income tax preparer is preferred
- Candidate should be available to start mid August to continue through mid-October
- Position offers flexibility with regards to hours (30-40 hours a week)
- Knowledge of ProSystem income tax preparation software is a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills required and experience with Adobe Acrobat is preferred
Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff from entry level to partners and work well in a team-focused environment
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.