Lead Conversion Optimization Vice President
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer (Marcus by Goldman Sachs)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firms consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $90 billion in deposits, $7 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The US Deposit marketing acquisition team is responsible for driving new customer acquisition through digital media channels efficiently and at scale, as well as managing and optimizing customers experience on site to account application.
As our Conversion Rate Optimization Lead, you will be responsible for leading and driving continuous improvement of our funnel strategy across all channels and customer segments. You will lead the assessment of our current on-site experience and conversion performance, identify optimization opportunities and turn these ideas into a roadmap and testing plan. This will be primarily focused on driving new customer acquisition, but will including experience for retention and deepening (e.g., second account, balance building) of existing customers
You will also help the Acquisition team stay current with industry trends and customer expectations to incorporate them into our optimization plan.
- Develop and execute a funnel conversion optimization strategy and testing plan to increasingly improve acquisition across all channels using a data-driven approach
- Identify opportunities, and build and execute A/B or multivariate tests
- Work with Web Analytics to understand and improve funnel tracking
- Conduct consumer research (e.g., focus groups, user testing, session viewing) as needed to gather insights to identify and test opportunities
- Work collaboratively across channels to execute changes based on test results and learnings
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses
- Create regular reports based on test results and other ongoing initiatives
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the Acquisition teams processes, and customer segmentation strategy
- Work and lead cross-functionally across marketing, product, design, brand, analytics, and tech
- 8+ years of marketing, product management, and / or analytics experience.
- Experience in marketing execution, with digital marketing a plus
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns across channels
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Deeply analytical skills, demonstrated creative problem-solving capabilities and intellectually curious
- Experience with A/B and multivariate test design and implementation in Adobe Target
- Familiar with consumer insights research methods
- Familiar with enterprise-level digital analytics platform such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Familiarity with Tableau or any data visualization reporting tools is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Good balance of strategic thinking as well as execution. Focus on customer experience
- Have a growth marketing / optimization mindset
- Ability to work independently and proactively; a self-starter
- Ability to effectively manage complex and/or multiple projects to completion on time autonomously
- Strong interpersonal, matrixed team relationship management
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional oral and written communications
- Persistent and tenacity, with ability to deal with ambiguity