> Your Opportunity
Client Service & Support (CS&S) is the primary service and trading arm for Schwab Investor Services. CS&S provides service to our retail clients to fulfill our purpose of championing every clients goals with passion and integrity. The vision for CS&S is being engaged financial service professionals who inspire client loyalty by providing guidance and solutions to fulfill clients' needs. With a focus on employee development and collaboration, we help clients and employees reach their goals. CS&S builds loyalty with clients and employees one interaction at a time. The Partner Support Team supports the Retail and Satellite Branches regarding general operational/service questions and complex research requests. The team is designed to foster close relationships with branch partners and prompt resolution of all calls and escalated issues, including direct contact with clients as needed. In addition this role will continue to shift more routine work away from the branch. The team has a focus on proactive communication and outreach to ensure we build trust and confidence in the model. The team also identifies and escalates improvement opportunities related to systems and business processes.
What you are good at
- As a Resolution Specialist with Partner Support, you will have the opportunity to; Provide timely, high quality responses to branch questions and escalations, while balancing the firms and the clients needs.
- Manage workflow received via phone, service wizard, or email, so the ability to adapt and adjust priorities regularly is a must.
- Build relationships with our branch partners.
- Deliver Raving Fans service, bring positive energy, problem solving skills, and a "willing to help" attitude.
- Navigate Schwabs investment products and services, as well as place trades and be knowledgeable of the latest market trends.
- Focus on prompt and accurate responses and escalation resolution, while actively navigating internal departments and vendors to ensure seamless resolution for all client issues.
- Conduct proactive outreach to assigned branch partners to build, having ownership and willingness to "quarterback" a wide range of branch issues, conduct in-depth research of escalated issues as necessary, procedures review, and identification and reporting of improvement opportunities.
- Provide support and subject matter expertise to team members.
- Proactively identify opportunity areas while partnering with the branches and problem solve before issues evolve.
- Client contact is primarily with internal branch partners and external clients, but also includes internal business partners.
- Accordingly, the role requires a high degree of business acumen and judgment, self-motivation, organizational skills, and capacity to handle stressful situations in the utmost client focused manner.
What you have
- Series 7 & 63 licenses preferred.
- Strong desire to work with the branch network and build positive, trusting relationships with the FCs, AFCs, CRSs and Branch Managers.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Schwab internal systems, tools, and resources; including but not limited to Client Central, Trade Screens, MyQ, Service Wizards, MARS, and IWIN.
- Passion for service, positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, strong client focus. A team player who drives engagement, and strong desire to help people.
- Experience addressing client service issues from/with a wide array of field partners and contact mechanisms.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including success with time management.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in a team.