Principal, Program Manager
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Principal, Program Manager
• Manage the overall coordination, status reporting, financials, schedules and stability of project-oriented work efforts, ensures that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope and resource requirements
• Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes within budget constraints
• Takes a lead position in complex initiatives of strategic importance (e.g., cross functional/ cross geographies)
• Applies advanced technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop technical talent and project teams
• Provides input into performance appraisal process for several junior employees or team members
• May be individual contributor with mastery capability across assigned discipline, and/or taking a lead position in larger, more complex initiatives of strategic importance (e.g., global initiatives)
• Develops compliance methodologies, including the creation of project metrics and charters, and risk mitigation and communication strategies. Establishes function metrics for measuring and tracking customer satisfaction
• Acts as trusted business partner and project management advisor for project managers, consulting on escalations and advising on methodologies
• Experience leading implementation intiatives
• Demonstrated knowledge and some experience in payments, the mobile and/or ecommerce market and technologies
•Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity and problem-solve
•Ability to work across functions in the organization/globally to drive action that is meaningful for Mastercard
•Strong business acumen and project management expertise with a successful track record of implementing customer experience and advancing strategic topics in the technology space.
•Exceptional leadership, influencing, and communications skills with ability to diplomatically interact with all levels
•Confident and comfortable when working with executives, senior level management, external partners and external customers
•Excellent communicator, including written, verbal and presentation skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.