Associate Director, Technical Product Management
S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Associate Director, Technical Product Management Grade
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 12 The Location: US
: Charlottesville, Denver IND
: Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad PK:
Islamabad The Team:
The S&P Global Platform team is a creative team of experts collaborating across divisions and driving continuous improvements in platform innovation and usability. We are now looking for a leader in this space to drive growth and expansion of our UI/UX capabilities.
Superior Customer Experience is one of the core focus area for S&P Global. The Technical Product Management for UI/UX is a key component of S&P Global platform team that provides an enriched and valuable ecosystem of Micro Front-Ends and Common Design Systems that drives faster prototyping and innovation for our clients, within S&P Global divisions and globally. The Impact:
The Technical Product Management (TPM) team is responsible on defining the core capabilities for S&P Global Platform. To do this, the Associate Director, Technical Product Management needs to understand the company needs on customer experience (UI/UX) and make sure that our platform team can serve these needs properly. This position will report to the Global Head of UI/UX and Technical Product Management.
The ideal candidate will have a very strong technical background in Micro Front-Ends, MonoRepo, Design Systems, HTML/CSS, Wireframes is thought leader, is very familiar with the up to date development of the industry in these areas, have exceptional organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, be an analytical and structured thinker as well as with significant experience in customer/partner interaction, management and software solution delivery. What's in it for you:
This position provides the opportunity to play a highly involved strategic role across S&P Global. Through partnerships with divisional Technology, Data, Product and Commercial Teams, you will assess and prioritize UI/UX needs, identify market and competitive influences to drive platform innovation and expansion. Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- Lead a team Of Technical Product Owners that establishes UI/UX framework for S&P Global.
- Partner with the Division Product Managers, Engineering Team and UI/UX team to ensure successful delivery of the UI/UX framework on S&P Global Platform as a Service program, and the successful release of Divisional UI/UX projects related to the Platform.
- Identify, prioritize and gain support for the Open UI/UX platform development and gain momentum using inner sourcing from S&P Global Divisions.
- Prepare, own and deliver on the UI/UX Roadmap for S&P Global.
- Develop and implement UI/UX framework management strategy in partnership with S&P Global divisions.
- Define success metrics and SLAs on the key products and services.
- Work with operation and engineering teams of S&P Global divisions to develop and roll out operational support models for the S&P Global platform's products and services.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested.
- Keep track of the industry development status of UI/UX transformation. Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals to expand our product line
S&P Global Market Intelligence
- At least 10 years of Product, Engineering, UI/UX or Project Management leadership experience
- Proven experience working with Open Platforms and Open Source Tools for UI/UX
- Good understanding of platform service models and cross divisional/functional initiatives.
- Experience with Web Services, Front End technology stacks and Service Oriented Architectures, Micro Services, APIs
- Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient with web services, online technologies, virtualization, developer tools, and user interface design
- Proven experience delivering products and successfully driving adoption
- Demonstrated ability to drive execution of large-scale initiatives which cuts across multiple divisions and functions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas effectively, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in an agile and an automated development ops culture
- Management experience leading product managers, UX designers, developers and data science teams to deliver complex products in a global environment.
- High degree of comfort navigating a large organization, building relationships, selling ideas with diplomacy, working and communicating effectively with people at all levels of seniority
- Adept at moderating and facilitating product design discussions with Technical expertise.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
103 - Middle Management (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH103.2 - Middle Management Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
257397 Posted On:
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States