Equity Compensation Analyst
The Role: Equity Compensation Analyst Grade: 10 (relevant to internal employees) The Location: Charlottesville VA or New York, NY The Impact:
What's in it for you:
- The position is responsible for administering all aspects of S&P Global Inc. long-term incentive compensation programs including cash-based and stock-based awards for our employees.
- Proactively support the strategic direction of the Company through the administration of global long-term incentive programs in alignment with our business and people strategy
- Administer the Company's long-term incentive programs globally to ensure that awards and transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain employee records in our vendor system, including grants, cancellations, tax information and global mobility
- Maintain operational controls and data integrity within recordkeeping systems and gather information for regular audits, reconciliation and reporting
- Manage vendor partnership and relationship with the transfer agent, stock plan administrator and global tax advisor to ensure compliance in a global environment
- Serve as the main point of contact for employee questions related to Company's long-term incentive programs
- Facilitate employee education sessions and maintain resource materials on Company's and vendor sites
- Certified Equity Compensation (CEP) preferred
S&P Global Corporate
- BS or BA Degree required
- 5+ years of experience in equity administration at a global public company
- Strong excel skills; experience with WorkDay and vendor stock plan systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Adhering to deadlines, with a sense of urgency and balance multiple priorities
- High level of integrity, ability to keep information confidential
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
202 - Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), HUMRES202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
256814 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States