Program Manager, Product Management
Program Manager, Product Management The Location:
Charlottesville, VA Grade
(for internal use only): 10A The Team:
The Product Management Chief of Staff team provides strategic support to Product Management and related divisional initiatives - leading, collaborating, and thinking critically across many stakeholder and partners. This team provides exemplary partnership to our senior leaders while supervising programs and projects that impact our employees and clients. The Impact:
As a Program Manager and a key team member managing and enabling our Product Management department, you will lead and contribute to managing internal projects and strategic cross- functional programs that engage product managers and connect and align them to our strategic vision. What's in it for you:
- This role affords the opportunity to be both strategic, creative, and tactical: you will be able to develop and enhance programs and processes to address needs and the execute on the plans.
- In this role, you will gain exposure to Product Management leaders as well as the workflows and day-to-day activities of employees in the group.
- This team also works with other internal partners and across functions to support a rapidly-growing business, and thus allows for many opportunities to become involved in various S&P Global events, activities, and initiatives.
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- Communication: Leading as well as contributing to key messaging, reporting and presentations required for executive sessions and communications.
- Program Management: Executing short-term and long-term strategy activities around key priorities of this executive office including town halls, leadership sessions, and cross-functional meetings.
- Cross-functional support: Act as a liaison for functional partners to develop and execute on various initiatives such as the Strategic Account Program and as they arise, such as joint offsites, etc.
- Enablement: Enabling the Central Virginia Leadership Council through culture and community building activities and support office related initiatives as needed
- Recognition: Partner on product related recognition programs and initiatives
- Hub: Support Hub communications across the CPO, Product Organization and the Central Virginia Leadership Council
- CPO Special Projects: Managing special, enterprise projects that arise and span across product management, such as Windows 10 Migration completion strategic support, product team data collection and analysis, etc.
- 4+ years of related experience in a project or program management role and problem-solving experience
- Bachelor's degree, Business and Communications specific knowledge
- Strong organization, administration, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to speak fluently to senior executives and product managers
- Building connections across teams to meet project milestones and drive collaboration and innovation.
- Advancing multiple initiatives while managing internal, and at times, external stakeholder expectations.
- Experience communicating about key initiatives and developing content for small to large scale team and leadership sessions.
- Seeks broad input and feedback; employs frequent and effective follow-up.
- Dedicated, responsible, collaborative, and perfectly persistent with excellent presence and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to lead and influence across multiple levels and multiple functions of an organization, and strengthen collaboration among diverse stakeholders
S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and curiosity to ensure and continue to purse excellence and efficiency.
- Experience developing, executing, measuring, and iterating on programs at scale
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience applying basic graphics skills and coordinating unified presentations
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence .
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
202 - Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
258777 Posted On:
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States