Senior Director, Data Operations
You will lead multiple data domains, initiatives and data assets within the Data Operations function. As a member of the Data Operations leadership team, you will work to develop, implement and champion the S&P Global Market Intelligence's initiatives involving data assets, workflow and technology capabilities critical for our customers in making effective decisions across multiple industry segments. As we continue to evolve Data Operations, we have an opportunity to not only deliver on client first initiatives by evolving our datasets but also transform the way we run our operations. To that end, this role will refine value streams, integrate synchronous datasets and leverage synergies, enabling us to manage our internal operations more efficiently and maximize value for our clients.
- Key Devs, Transcripts, Translations and Filings & Sourcing
- Transactions, Public Ownership and Private Equity
- Industry & Asset Data, Corporate Data and Reference Data
- Market Data and Estimates
Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience? In this role, your success will be contingent upon you owning and executing on the strategic vision for the data assets within your domain organization with a creative, client-first approach. Background
Data/Content Management teams deliver and maintain accurate, complete and timely data sets while taking into account the business units global interests and needs internally & externally. Data/Content teams develop very close relationships with their constituencies, in-order to execute on their data requirements. Data/Content management professionals leverage solid processes and technologies to perform data management tasks as accurately and efficiently as possible. Data/Content management teams also implement processes and operational changes across businesses. They write business procedures and training materials and lead implementation plans and stakeholder communications at various stages of the change process. These teams use quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure process quality and efficiency. Manager / Individual Contributor:
Manager of Managers Key Roles & Responsibilities*
Functional and Business Knowledge*
- Manages global operations support teams and work streams for a range of activities for a part of a segment.
- Directs global operational or project teams in analyzing process and operational changes needed across the business.
- Inventories the critical business processes, including internal controls, required to support business and regulatory requirements. Uses business and operational expertise to provide direction to the design of new processes.
- Leads implementation of workflow systems and re-engineering process projects to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
- Monitors and updates processes through the effective use of metrics and measures. Through metric analysis, improves various efficiency measures including timeliness of product and staff capacity of the unit.
- Foster a culture of innovation and collaboration that enables regular and transformative change
- Design and Implement and integrated transformation strategy across domains
- Foster a people first environment, while maintaining existing levels of engagement. Deeply understand talent, regularly coach, provide upskilling, and facilitate new experiences for colleagues.
- Improve diverse representation through talent acquisition, advancement and retention, while continuing to raise awareness of racial education
- In collaboration with Customers, Product, Commercial, Technology and Data stakeholders, ensure the domain structure is appropriately aligned for optimal effectiveness, (outcomes and cost base).
Applies broad knowledge of operations principles, business drivers, and related areas to impact business results.
Works with management in the business unit to improve operational processes. Communicates analysis findings with internal clients.
Impacts related Data Services teams and the effectiveness of the Data & Content management teams as well as business teams and clients that depend on this data globally. Minimum and Preferred Education
Master in Business Management or equivalent experience required; advanced degree preferred. Minimum and Preferred Experience/Skills
15+ years of work experience including transformational project management and managing teams. About S&P Global Market Intelligence:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), DTMGOP102 - Senior Management (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
259851 Posted On:
Hyderabad, Telangana, India