Senior Machine Learning Visualization Engineer
As a machine learning engineer at Market Intelligence, you deliver machine learned insights and data to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders. What this means will vary widely over time from ensuring scalable robust deployment to facilitating compelling data visualizations. We expect you to bring strong software engineering expertise, a working knowledge of machine learning capabilities, and most of all a motivation to continuously tackle new kinds of problems. Basic qualifications
- University degree in engineering or a similarly technical field
- Fluency programming in Python
- Expert programming competency in at least one modern programming language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of applied machine learning
- Systems thinking and an Entrepreneurial spirit
- Graduate degree in a technical field
- Working familiarity with:
- Typescript / React UI/UX development
- CI/CD and infrastructure as code
- Queues and data pipelines e.g. Kafka
- Typical ML Libraries e.g. Sklearn
- SQL and or Spark data engineering
- Experience with MLOps-specific tools such as MLFlow
- experience with either Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Experience releasing and supporting production applications in a cloud environment
- Spark Streaming and data lake expertise
- Experience owning a production machine learning application throughout its entire life cycle
- The position sits within the Market Intelligence Data Science group in Charlottesville, VA, USA
- The full application process involves a data engineering challenge. If this sounds like a fun opportunity to show what you're made of, you are in the right place.
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $68,300 to $155,900. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires .
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
IFTECH202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
262609 Posted On:
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States